Serving as the CEO of a new start-up business has been a singularly unique experience for me and sometimes I have a difficult time finding the best words to convey my thoughts and emotions about the experience. It’s an almost-simultaneous feeling, at times anyway, of exhilaration, frustration, excitement, and fear that can change from day-to-day, if not hour-to-hour! However, I find I like this experience .. a lot! … because it involves creative thinking, developing partnerships, finding the right people to join our team, and the prospect of leading truly epic travel experiences in the coming years. This really is about a vision to make life better for people and to help them explore the world: through experience, through fun, through learning, through expansion of their very being. I’m so glad to be a part of this!So, what’s on the horizon for Trouvaille? I’m glad you asked! Read on…
- Our partnership with Mountain Lodges of Peru will be finalized soon, opening up single and group trips to hike the unbeaten path to Machu Picchu.
- We have started a Meetup group in Tucson, AZ (https://www.meetup.com/Trouvaille-Home-of-Adventure-Travel/). We will be curating and conducting events in Tucson and southern California. This is our initial effort to grow the Trouvaille presence in the western part of the U.S. We will host our first events in August or early September.
- We are investigating specially-tailored trips to the Caribbean. Work on that continues and we’ll report back when plans are more definitive.
- We continue to develop the New York market and have several partnerships in development that will broaden our market and audience. We also have a rather epic, lobster-focused event in the works in Summer 2018, so keep your eyes and culinary ears open for that in a month or two.
- We are also pursuing additional partnerships to make Trouvaille a truly global company that gives travelers options to go all over the world.
So, you see, it’s a very dynamic time and quite exciting, too. If you or your company are interested in partnering with Trouvaille or becoming a member, please write to me directly at: email@example.com. We hope you will join our grand adventure!