January and the new year of 2018 zoomed in with full force for Trouvaille and work has been non-stop for our local events and far-flung trips. What I find most exhilarating about being a part of Trouvaille is meeting those people who are truly inspired to travel, to travel as a way of life, and to learn from their travels. This type of attitude is what truly brings people together and Trouvaille is happy to help connect people from around the world. That simply leads to a better world for everyone! Trouvaille recently held a fun social event at Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar in Tucson where we met some really enthusiastic travelers. We ate, drank, and talked for more than two hours, relayed Trouvaille’s upcoming trips and PassPort memberships (they really are a good deal!), and we bantered around ideas for future trips for the Trouvaille portfolio. In the works this month include:
- Finalizing the details for this summer’s Ireland and Isle of Man adventures.
- Defining an expedition to Portugal in 2019.
- Continuing to advertise our August South Caribbean Sail! Reserve now as cabins are beginning to book and there are only six remaining as of yesterday. Go here to learn more: https://www.trouvailletravel.org/caribbeansail.
- Planning new day trips in Arizona and New York.
- Begin promoting our wine and cheese sail on the Hudson River, New York City, in September.
- Continue to reach out to people of all demographics to help them understand that traveling is within their reach and we are here to help with discounts, layaway programs, and our travel forum.
Questions? Always feel free to write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to helping you travel and we will do our best to give you the very best travel experiences possible. Trouvaille ~ a lucky find, for you!